Sunday 21 August 2011

A little update #2

Well well, It's been a very busy last few days, so I apologize for the lack of updates, but I promise you my best post to date is on it's way. I'll fill you in on the happenings in a brief updat:

Little Ruby had a very rough night the last few nights, she didn't go to sleep until 6am last night! No wonder why my parents seemed quite tired. She is adorable as always and here is her impersonation of a turtle



This week I had a Deal or no deal audition with my girlfriend Abbey, They say you need to be a little bit strange or crazy to get on a episode of the show. I think being a little crazy is my specialty! It was a great experience hopefully I get on the show, Win some cash and donate to charity! :)

I went to the Carlton vs Hawthorn game on Friday night, Terrible first half but the contest evened up in the second half, We lost by 12 point's but could of easily won the game.

Also, In other amazing news.

I HAVE A JOB!

I start October 3rd. :)

That is all for my blog update, as I said It's been a busy week but some of my best blog updates are coming so get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment